- The knight to whom the PCs are squires is called Sir Ewan. He is a vassal knight of Lambor and holds several manors from Blamore de Ganis, Baron of Lambor.
- Sir Ewan is a bit on the thick side, bless 'im. A consequence of this is that the squires will be able to do a lot of thinking on his behalf and thus steer him towards, or away from, individual adventures.
- Sir Ewan constantly exhorts his squires to seek out noble adventures and quests for him to pursue. This means that the squires will get plenty of opportunity to flex their courtly skills in the pursuit of information.
- The campaign will reboot using 'Perilous Forest', specifically the section that details a journey along the King's Road, from Eburacum to Carduel.
- Characters will be created using the rules from 'Knights Adventurous'.
"There is no wealth but life. Life, including all its powers of love, of joy and of admiration. That country is richest which nourishes the greatest number of noble and happy human beings; that man is richest, who, having perfected the functions of his own life to the utmost, has also the widest helpful influence, both personal and by means of his possessions, over the lives of others."
Saturday, 13 August 2011
More thoughts on rebooting the GPC
Over the past few days, my mind has been wandering with regards to the looming reboot of our Pendragon game. As usual I have scribbled down my thoughts in a notebook and now transfer them here, to the realm of digital posterity.